Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
Well it has been a week since I posted, so here goes. Wow the month of November flew by! I can hardly believe that it is now December! There are just three weeks until Christmas!!! Note to self: You might want to do some Christmas shopping, and put up the Christmas tree. Wednesday at 1:30, Jace woke up crying, saying that his ear hurt. When he tells us his ear hurts we listen. So after making several calls and not finding any appointments, we headed to Tyler to the ER. After seeing the doctor, we found out why his ear was hurting. He had a raging ear infection in his right ear. It amazes me how resilient kids are with illnesses. Jace got to go spend the night with Pops and Meme. As Joe was working on Wednesday night and I had to be at work at 6:30 a.m. on Thursday. I spent Thanksgiving at work, and Jace and Joe were in Nacogdoches at his parents. After I got off work, I headed over there. I ate some leftovers, and finished watching Texas beat A&M. Jace had a fun time playing with his cousins. We sure missed the rest of our families that we did not get to see. Saturday was Jace's actual 7th Birthday. The past seven years he has continued to amaze Joe and me. He has his moments, but he is a very sweet boy, and we are very blessed. We hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment