
I know that it has been a couple of weeks since I last blogged. We have been a very busy family lately. Between work for Joe and I, and school, cub scouts and a 7th Birthday Party for Jace, we have been busy. Last week, he had a Thanksgiving feast at school, and we walked to the "Food Pantry" to give a can good from each student. On Tuesday, Jace had a Cub Scout Thanksgiving Banquet. He earned his Bobcat patch and got his stripes! Friday was the last day of the 2nd six weeks. Wow has this year already flown by! As of yesterday, he is out until December for his "Thanksgiving Holiday". Today, we partied all day long. Jace was invited to Riley's (his newest girlfriend) Birthday party. Speaking of girlfriends, he says he has three, Alyssa, Riley, and his babysitter, Jayden. After Riley's party, we had his 7th Birthday party. It seems like yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital. The kids seemed to have a good time. We had his party at Roots Cafe. This is a "hang out" that our church has started for the youth. They have an air hockey game, karaoke machine, a Wii, pin ball, Xbox 360's and a Cafe area. So after they played around, we ate cake, and drank floats and milkshakes. Then we opened presents. After a day of partying, I was ready to come home and watch the Tech vs. OU game. Boy did those Red Raiders disappoint me! Our house is divided. Jace and I root for Tech, while Joe roots for OU. Joe did tell me he would be glad if Tech won. I wasn't going to get my hopes up, but I just had to quit watching. I was getting too mad. I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! We hope that you and your family travel safely, and have a blessed time together.
Jace and Mrs. B (his teacher)

Getting Bobcat stripes.

Jace with his Bobcat stripes.

Our new Super Star!

The Harley Davidson Cake

Blowing out the candles.

Eating!

Opening Presents

The Party Crew (Riley is in front of Jace)

Jace and Mikey listening to the Shuffle and playing Nintendo DS

Joe putting the Kinex Roller Coaster together.
No comments:
Post a Comment