Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's been WAY too long!!!

Well, since my last blog, many things have happened in our lives! I am now working at ETMC - Henderson in the ER. I still work in Tyler two days a month. I love being close to home, and that I am able to go to Jace's school functions if I'm at work. Jace will be in the 4th grade! He has grown so much and loves the Texas Tech Red Raiders. He wants to be a cardiologist when he grows up. He is also fascinated with cars! In October, after waiting 7 long years, we found out that I was pregnant! June 7, 2011, we welcomed Emma Claire Ford into the world! She arrived at 8:37 p.m., weighing 7# 5oz. and was 19 3/4 in long! Emma has completed our little family! Jace had his tonsils out the day before her arrival! We thought we had a week or so before Emma would make her appearance, but she proved us wrong! It was not the best planning on my part, but I thank the Lord everything turned out ok! When Emma was 3 weeks old, we made a trip to the Texas Panhandle. We even went to Bartlesville, OK to visit my 102 yr old Great-Grandmother. I am sad to say that I was not able to see all the people I wanted to see, and visit with family much due to me being sick! We ended our mini vacation by going to a Family Reunion in Fredericksburg, TX. I can honestly say that I forgot what it was like to have a newborn! It takes much longer for us to get out the door! Emma has been a good baby, and Jace is smitten with her! He is a very big help too! I am hoping to post monthly, but don't hold your breath! I have been very blessed. I have been off work since Emma was born, and I don't go back until the 24th! Enjoy the pictures. Until next time! Emma Claire Ford One Happy Big Brother!

No comments: