
We would like to wish every mother a Happy Mother's Day! The past couple of weeks at the Ford house has been a busy one. Last week (4/27-5/2) was my long week. I worked Mon. & Tues., I then had class on Thurs. & Fri. Then I went back to work on Sat. While I was at work, Joe and Jace headed south to Nacogdoches to spend time with family. They went fishing on Saturday and Sunday. They caught enough fish to bring some home with them. They had a great time with MeMe and Pops. He has been working very hard on learning to ride his bike, and so they took the bike with them. MeMe and Pops's driveway is straighter and less bumpy than ours. Joe had taken his training wheels off, and was putting them in the garage when he turned to see Jace riding. We are so proud of him. I was so surprised to receive a video like this on my phone at work!
This week has been my short week at work. We have been working on re-decorating Jace's room to Texas Tech. I finally finished painting!!! This week will be my long week again. I will work the weekend, then back to the re-decorating next week. I will post pictures of the finished project.
This week, Jace worked hard at school on my Mother's day gifts. He made a card, wrote a story, and made a picture holder. I love his stories and cards he makes for me. For supper today, Joe and Jace took me to my favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. We then went to the mall to get a battery for my watch and got cookies....there goes my diet;) We also went to Andy's to get frozen custard concrete's (it is like going to Marble Slab). They are so delicious. We hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment