Okay, we are going to try this out and see how it works! I am hoping to keep this up so that those of you who are far away, can keep up with how big Jace is growing and what is going on in our lives. Well, here goes. Jace started first grade this year, and is learning new things each day. He is becoming a very good reader. Sometimes I wish he couldn't spell or read. I am not able to keep secrets from him by spelling things to Joe anymore. As many of you know, Jace decided he wanted to give Cub Scouts a try. This past weekend, Jace and I went on a Mom and Me campout at the Pirtle Scout Camp. We had lots of fun, but it was exhausting. Jace and I shot BB guns, slingshots, and bow & arrows. We also made a sword and shield, and Jace got knighted for our first Mom and Me campout. There were about 20 tents in our one campsite, way to go Pack 547!! We had a Pack campfire Saturday night. We roasted weenies, made smores and slept in our tent. I think the temperature dropped to 50 degrees, but we stayed warm. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure out how to.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment